Tuesday 22 January 2013

Lack of inspiration

Hey there. So..I'm still new to this. Still not entirely sure what I want to be posting and what I should be posting. I guess I wanted to create a blog for several reasons, firstly so that I could create something full of my opinions and feelings, so that I would be encouraged to write more, and to maybe meet and get talking more to the 'internet community'. But it's really not so easy. I'll look at amazing blogs that just seem to have everything, and I aspire to be like that. I think, do you know what? I could definitely do that. But do I have any idea's? Do I think that anything in my daily life is much worth writing about? Not really. So where am I supposed to find this creativity?

Genuinely, I don't think people want to hear about how I woke up at 6.30am this morning. Or how I had a maths exam. But then I don't really think fashion or music is the way I want to go, and I'm not sure if people will be interested in just hearing me drone on and on and on about random things. 
Blegh. My inspiration has run dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment