Thursday 6 December 2012

I will now continue on with  the 10 of my favorite Rookie articles. So here are the next 5. They're all pretty damn awesome too.

6. How to Make Your Room Look Like a Movie 
I adore ideas about making your room reflect your personality, and all of these ideas are so good. From The Virgin Suicides to Where the Wild Things Are, there is tons of cool inspiration. I really need to get working on some of these things in my room.

7. Not Creepy At All
This is just one of my absolute favourite articles. I love the idea of making a shrine to the things that you love, and it's kind of a strange and almost sinister idea, but they look so amazing. Some great ones are number 20 for Hole, 22 for Alan Rickman (I adore him) and 69 for Leo Dicaprio (also hugely adore)

8. Friend Crush
This is a series where people can write to Rookie about a friend they have and they get a little interview. I always like these, so here is one for you to take a look at.

9. Where Your Book Begins
For any of you who love to write like I do, or just express yourself on paper, having a diary is ideal. Here are some DIY ideas of what you can do with a journal, and different ways to get it all out.

10. Christian the Lion
I love Christian the Lions story SO much. You may've heard it before, but if not....read read read. And watch the video. It made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment